What Makes Our Oyster Knife Unique:
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects.
- Handle made from post consumer recycled plastic.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant stainless steel blade that is bent on the tip section allowing raw oysters to 'pop' open from the hinge.
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the tip section to cut oysters out of the shell.
- NOT designed for opening raw large 'rock' Gulf Coast oysters.